Tuesday, December 18, 2007

long way from Shawnee

We were honored that Ryan's parents were willing to come all the way to Saipan to visit. They had been planning to travel in celebration of their 40th wedding anniversary, but the Pacific was not on their short list for destinations. So it was a sacrifice for them.
It was so nice to see them, and it of course was great for the kids to spend time with Nana and Papa. They adapted to the time change with ease, and didn't seem to mind the cramped quarters of our condo. They enjoyed island living and learning more about Saipan's history.







1 comment:

Beverly said...

I am Amy Harwell's mom and I just want to tell you how very much I have enjoyed your blog. Seeing the children has been such fun. Morgan is such a big girl now and I know she and Zella will have lots of fun when you return. And seeing Nicky going so very high in that swing reminded me of how he liked to go so high in the swing of Zella's. I will look forward to reading more of your interesting tales and adventures.